Finger Lakes ReUse invites you to open recruiting times this week to get to know our organization and speak with a manager.
As an employer, Finger Lakes ReUse offers:
- The opportunity to do meaningful work with a nonprofit that has an impact on the environment and our community.
- Living wage (we are a certified Tompkins County living wage employer)
- Health Insurance, including covering a 100% covered health insurance plan option for full-time employees
- Paid time off, including eligible holidays
- 20% employee discount on all our merchandise
- Free counseling services for all employees
- Advancement with a growing organization – this can be a truly rewarding career opportunity!
Where & When: Our ReUse Centers!
- Ithaca ReUse Center (214 Elmira Road), Tuesday, May 3rd, 1 – 3 pm
- Triphammer ReUse MegaCenter (2255 N. Triphammer Road), Wednesday, May 4th, 1 – 3 pm
Who: Job seekers, those who work with job seekers, and community members.
What: Opportunity to learn about Finger Lakes ReUse, our mission, current openings, open positions, and to meet managers directly
How: Drop on by! There will be applications available for those who want to apply right then and there.
Finger Lakes ReUse has a strong commitment to principles of justice, equity, diversity and inclusion, actively encourages applications from members of underrepresented groups, and is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who share our commitment to creating an inclusive community space are encouraged to apply.
Learn about the following openings and apply on our website.