Sample Assistance Packages by Price Points
ReUse Community Fund is a designated fund through which we make grants in the form of store credit to people in crisis so they can purchase the essential goods and services we provide.
If a client needs items from various points of this list, add the corresponding price points together for an estimate of need.
For example, if a client needs a kitchen table and chairs ($75), a set of dishes ($25), and a small appliance ($25), a grant amount of $125 would cover these needs.
$1 - 25 Items
- Set of glasses, dishes, and/or mugs
- Small kitchen appliances (toaster, microwave)
- Kitchen utensil set
- Set of pots and pans
- Book shelf or end table
- Office desk or file cabinet
- Kitchen table with chairs
- Sofa or loveseat
- Bed frame
- Cell phones
- Large couch
- Desktop computer
- Doors (interior or exterior)
- Set of windows
- Desktop computer (w/ monitor & mouse)
- Large kitchen appliances
- Kitchen cabinets
- Lumber and other building materials